CAMS Automotive Auto Repair in Kenner, LA
Choose an auto repair shop that treats you like family when you need a job well done.
That has been our motto for decades, and it has and continues to serve us well.
We provide quality parts and labor. Both are backed by a warranty when you choose CAMS Automotive in Kenner, LA for your auto repair and maintenance needs.
Call CAMS Automotive at (504) 461-9838 for an appointment for quality repairs and maintenance and the best customer service you can find.
Experienced Auto Repair That You Can Trust
Our experienced auto technicians provide more than the standard maintenance for your vehicle.
Whether you need diagnostics, filter changes, or you need the air conditioning or heat repaired, you can count on us to get it done right and in the quickest time possible.
Some of the auto repairs we provide include:
- Engine mechanical diagnostics, including timing chains and belts, and other mechanical problems
- Engine computer and sensor diagnostics
- Heating and air conditioning, including the heater core, evaporator, compressor, condenser, dryer/accumulator, and orifice tube/expansion block
- Alternators, batteries, and starters
- Ignition components, including key switches, ignition switches, and wiring
- Timing belts and timing chains
- Steering and suspension, including gearboxes, racks, high-pressure and low-pressure hoses, springs, struts, shocks, and bushings
- Brakes, including master cylinders, pads, shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, and brake lines
- Fuel system, including injectors, fuel pumps, and fuel tanks
- Belts and hoses
- Tires and alignments
- CV axles
- Coolant system, including hoses, water pumps, radiator, fans, and thermostat
Auto Maintenance in Kenner, LA
When your vehicle breaks down, you need auto repair immediately. But maintenance is something you do not need right off, so it’s easy to keep putting it off.
However, when you delay maintenance, you could cause damage to your vehicle, especially if this is par for the course for you. Auto maintenance is the most important thing you can do to minimize breakdowns.
Maintenance items include:
- Lube, oil, and filter (oil change)
- Coolant flush
- Top off fluids
- Power steering flush
- Brake fluid flush
- Brake pads or shoes
- Check belts, tensioners, and pulleys
- Rotate tires
- Engine air filters
- Cabin air filters
- Fuel filters
Additionally, when you bring your vehicle in for maintenance, we’ll let you know if we notice anything else visibly wrong. These include leaks, worn tires, worn brakes, and worn belts and hoses.
Time is Money and No Hidden Costs
We realize that time is money for our customers. So we try to diagnose and repair problems as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality.
We can do most repairs in one day.
We also make sure that you know the full cost of the repair before we start. You won’t have anything added to your bill unless you authorize it.
When you come in for repairs, we’ll take pictures and video of anything that needs to be repaired.
If we find something else once we get into a job, we’ll send you pictures and/or a video of that, too. You won’t have to come to the shop to see it or try to understand through verbal conversation what we are talking about.
Contact CAMS Automotive
Sometimes, vehicles break down at the most inopportune time. You might be on the highway or at the grocery store. All you know is that you need it fixed as soon as possible.
When you can’t call to make an appointment, just direct the tow truck to drop it off at the shop and give us a call when the tow truck is on the way.
Otherwise, schedule an appointment for auto repair or maintenance by calling (504) 461-9838 or filling out our online form.